Here you can book available time slots to visit the Stadtgalerie - please note:
- a visit is only possible with prior booking of available time slots.
- available slots can be booked until 6 PM the day before.
- A negative corona test not older than 24h is required to visit the Stadtgalerie. Please show this test at the information desk together with an ID before your visit.
- A medical certificate or a test result in electronic or written form from a private or publicly commissioned testing centre in accordance with § 5a (e.g. rapid test centres of the state, municipal test centres, doctors' surgeries, pharmacies) is valid as proof.
- Children up to the age of six are excused from testing.
*Expemtion from testing is granted for persons with:
- Proof of full vaccination protection (15 days after receiving the second vaccination) or
- Proof of recovery from SARS-CoV-2 infection (max. six months since recovery; at least 28 days old positive PCR test result or medical certificate of infection) or
- Proof of recovery from SARS-CoV-2 infection and receipt of the first vaccination dose at least 14 days ago.
CONTACT TRACING AND DURATION OF VISIT
- The number of visitors per time slot is limited to a maximum of 5 people from two households.
- People who are not part of the household registered online must complete a contact tracing form on site.
- Please note that you choose an arrival time. Your visit at the Stadtgalerie is limited to 1.5h.
FURTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- A visit is only possible with a medical face masks (surgical masks) or masks of the KN95/N95 or FFP2 standards or higher.
- Please bring your own headphones for our audio stations. In exceptional cases, you can receive headphones with disposable hygienic protection at the information desk.
- Please note that due to the current situation there may be changes on short notice, about which we will inform you in good time by e-mail.